The Dewalt DC212B SDS hammer is built for convenience with no irritating power cords and extensions following you around while you work. If you are working up ladders or hard to access places then this is a must have tool. Please note – the battery for this drill is sold separately.
The DEWALT DC212B SDS rotary hammer blasts holes up to 7/8 -inch diameter through dense rock, solid concrete, and virtually any other masonry material with speed – and surprising ease. This ultra-heavy-duty, 18-volt tool produces an impressive 1.7 ft-lbs. of impact energy, resulting in corded power without the cord. The high-performance, commercial-grade motor drives the bit at 0-1,100 RPM, and 0-4,100 blows per m-inch The variable-speed, reversing switch provides precise control throughout use, and a heavy-duty hammer mechanism ensures fast penetration with very low vibration. Users will also appreciate the factory-set clutch that greatly reduces sudden, high-torque reactions if a bit jams in the hole. Other features include: a 360-degree rotating side handle for maximum control; an adjustable depth rod for consistently boring exact-depth holes; and a compact, L-shaped design that fits into tight spaces that are inaccessible to standard SDS rotary hammers. The DC212B comes with a side handle and depth rod. Battery and charger are sold separately. It’s backed by DEWALT’s three-year limited warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and two-year free service contract.
- Compact L-Shape Design allows access in tight spaces while providing optimal balance for the user
- Shocks- active vibration control signifcantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity
- 1.7 ft-lbs impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- Variable speed, reversing switch delivers versatility in all applications
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams Electro-pneumatic hammer mechanism for fast penetration and low vibration
Reading the information on this product is quite impressive as it appears to be just as powerful as a lot of mains powered drills. Click here to buy now from Amazon.
Although the batteries are available cheaper with Ni-Cad cells I would recommend the Lithium Ion battery for long lasting action. Click here to check out DEWALT battery options and pricing.