Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
Weighing in at under 23 pounds this serious tool is one of the lightest demolition hammers considering the power. The drill delivers impact energy from 4.4 to 18.4 ft./lbs. and up to 1,890 blows per minute which can reduce any concrete to dust. The drill literally does the work for you, pushing hard with this drill acutally slows you down! A consistent firm pressure works the best. The handle has a decent amount of padding to make it more comfortable on the hands for strenuous jobs and the auxiliary handle can rotate 360 degrees to allow personalized set up. Bit changes are fast and easy with the SDS max system. The Vario-Lock system allows you to lock the bit in 12 different positions to optimize your working angle. The SDS max bit system also has dust protection to keep everything working at maximum potential.
Bosch SDS max demolition hammer features
- SDS-max bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-speed dial – for controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response Circuitry – - Provides soft-start – Maintains constant speed under load – Provides overload protection
- Service Minder light – indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock positioning – rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
Click here for more information from Amazon.com and read the awesome 5 star customer reviews of this powerful SDS demolition hammer drill.
Return to home page.